All Rights Reserved: The Fed Is Best Foundation reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments, and the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from any of our social media channels and our entire website.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be deleted;
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared;
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private and personal information will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing, never share private information within blog comments;
- Language, Manners, and Misinformation: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, considered by the Fed Is Best Foundation to be rude and offensive, or that supports the spread of misinformation (lacking scientific or clinical validity) will be deleted. No personal attacks are permitted in our comments section of either our blog or our social media channels. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the writer, organization, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants will result in removal and blocked access;
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog or our social media channels, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, The Fed Is Best Foundation and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.